This is my 2nd complaint about TLCC the guide say a haunting or some other ghost show but it's some kind of other program like tonight it's supposed to be a haunting but it's about 4 women getting married! Even your on line programs say it's supposed to be a haunting & again it's not !

You people need to contact TLCC & find out why this is happening? I have been with Shaw for my cable for over 25 years & I'm finding that there's more & more issues with it. Why can't I view what is being advertised, why hasn't this issue being delt with? Are you not supposed to stand behind your product?

Shouldn't you be questioning TLCC for false advertising?

This has been going on with this Chanel since December advertising paranormal lockdown since December 6th 2016, & it hasn't been on even when we go on line to see what is supposed to be on it says paranormal lockdown now it's a haunting? I have phoned your company about this issue & even she looked up what was supposed to be on both in Canada & the US & the program that was on was not the one being listed in either Country can you fix these issues or just keep letting TLCC get away with false advertising isn't that a crime?

Review about: Shaw Cable Tv Guide.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Customer service is friendly.

Comments