had it not even 3 months problem with internet had cable hooked up and problems with cable same day . trying to contact someone been on hold forever . Prior to this my mum has shaw people coming over all the time because of problems fortunately this is why I do not get contracts . *** company I will cancel so disappointed thought this company was better then telus . I was wrong I will cancel everything . and go back to telus . Shw did not even offer me a good deal what a joke . Highly dissapointed .U sell a diamond ring u do not say one day it is a diamond and next day a cubic . People have jobs get it . I do not want to bag my groceries or have to trouble shoot my internet or tv

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Shaw Cable. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Shaw Cable to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Bell Canada. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Shaw Cable and shaw cable bundle for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments