Shaw Cable Phone Numbers and Emails

• (888) 472-2222
Send Message

Shaw Business:

• (866) 244-7474
    Advanced solutions sales and product inquiries
  • (800) 550-7429

Customer Service
General Info
Sales/ Reservations
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

How to Contact Shaw Cable Customer Service?

Most Popular Number:

(888) 472-2222
Total calls: 2 191 Issues resolved: 112 Last call: Apr 16, 2024

Does Shaw Cable Technical Support Have 24-Hour Customer Support?

The Shaw customer support is available 24/7 via the Live Chat on the company website. The technical experts are also ready to help you identify the problem and provide detailed instructions to fix it by phone daily from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. local time. The Service Activation team hours are daily from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. local time. To contact the Sales department, call Monday through Saturday from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Sunday between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. local time. The Shaw Cable contact for Billing inquiries is operational Monday to Saturday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. local time.

What Is the Shaw Cable Contact Number?

The Shaw customer service number for general inquiries is 1-888-472-2222. You can call this helpline for information about the company, its services and prices. The customer support agents will answer your questions and help you choose the service package according to your preferences. Another Shaw Cable phone number to reach their Help Center is 1-877-742-9249. The customer care assistants will help you activate the service and inform you about special offers. If you experience troubles with your WiFi network connection, you can reach the company Tech Support at 1-866-244-7475. The Shaw contact number for the Sales department is 1-866-244-7474. If you have questions about billing and payments, dial 1-866-553-5339.

How Do I Contact Shaw Cable Customer Service via Live Chat?

You can access the Shaw customer service chat from the company's website. Click the chat icon in the bottom right corner of the homepage to initiate the conversation. Alternatively, you can visit their Contact Us page and select the Chat With Us Online option from the list. Type your question, and the virtual assistant will provide information according to your request. The live operators are available via Shaw chat during customer service hours, which may differ depending on your inquiry. To check live chat operation hours, click the Hours link on the Contact Us page. You can also message the support team for information and assistance via iMessage or WhatsApp.

PissedConsumer Club

T2E 8Z5

More contact details

Shaw Cable Customer Service Reviews

1.4 / 5
Bad
Leslie D Dmf
No gmail for two days

It took two days. The California expert people are useless.

Shaw was down --I was told after 3 hours that the Gmail service was down. I still had problem the best day. Finally I got local person on the phone who got me wifi service...I wanted two days going thru yr expensive expert line and I got different answers T every call. Cost me money and time.

Very pissedcall the local phone number when you have a problem I'm new to shaw. Doubt I'd sign on Gain.
ssed.

Guest-5730289
Absolutely terrible experience attempting to switch from Shaw home phone to Rogers mobile (with ported number) and upgrading to Ignite internet as bundle with discounts.
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

signed up on the website for a Rogers mobile phone and Shaw "Ignite" 1GB internet as my Shaw contract for internet & digital phone was ending. Huge regrets.

NEVER use the website, the whole experience was a chaotic failure. Never got my mobile phone - Rogers canceled my account with no explanation and after several VERY painful attempts to find out what was happening via chat support, finally discovered when I got on the phone with someone that Rogers thought I was a "fraudster" and just canceled my order. Then Shaw sends me a useless streaming box that I did not want (I have apple TV and have never had nor wanted TV from Shaw), no new modem. Contact chat support and they say they won't send new modem which chat support said I needed for the 1GB internet until my Rogers mobile phone problem was sorted out - in the meantime they said my Shaw home phone would be continued until the number ported.

Decided to just switch to Telus as the whole process was so inept and unsatisfactory i.e. Shaw/Rogers was failing to deliver the bundle/package I signed up for and it had become painfully clear that although they were advertising "Shaw together with Rogers" there is actually NO coordination or integration of the services. Terrible customer service - the whole thing is a shambles. Got my Telus internet hooked up and new mobile phone wiht number ported.

Shaw failed to cancel my home phone when the number was ported as they were obligated to do. I phoned in twice to ensure my Shaw was canceled and each time was told they couldn't cancel my account unitl they heard from Telus, and that I needed to call back several days later. Finally on the last phone call support informed me that my service had all been activated and could only be canceled as of that day - although they are the ones who had been putting me off for days! unbelievable - just a total rip-off.

I was a longtime customer of Shaw, never missed a bill - and they treated me like garbage. Said I "activated" the useless streaming box and would have to pay an early contract cancellation fee. I asked to speak with a supervisor and was kept on hold for an hour until finally the agent offered to call back the next day. on that next call I had to make the same arguments all over again to the same person, again asked for supervisor, and after about 1/2 hour was connected to someone who was incredibly rude and refused to acknowledge the way that Rogers/Shaw had failed me.

I am absolutely disgusted with this vile, unethical company who very clearly is not interested in consumers, customer service or offering a good service/product. My advice is: DO NOT SIGN UP FOR SERVICES FROM SHAW/ROGERS.

Guest-5696267
New service
5.0

Customer service agent was amazing. Great support, detailed information & very clear product/service pricing.

Guest-5664517
Rogers employees do not care about Shaw customers
3.0

I had no major issues with Shaw but with Rogers. After Rogers adquired Shaw, customer service employees did not care about the business.

Terrible move.Rogers employees do not care about Shaw customers.

No one of the employees I talked to gave us solutions and they did not seem to care about Shaw customers. They ignored promotions and even did not about offers posted on all advertisements and social media.

How Good is Shaw Cable's Customer Service?

Jagmail D
Jagmail D
Feels Neutral | Feb 04, 2024

Not bad

Zharia Pog
Zharia Pog
Feels Disappointed | Jan 12, 2024

When you get costumer service to answer the phone right away you will become a better company

Earlee Xru
Earlee Xru
Feels Satisfied | Jan 10, 2024

thanks.

Zandrea Sco
Zandrea Sco
Feels Satisfied | Dec 28, 2023

The customer service rep was extremely helpful with our modem install.

Waino Ysb
Waino Ysb
Feels Neutral | Dec 23, 2023

Shaw was quite helpful

Annistyn Xcp
Annistyn Xcp
Feels Disappointed | Dec 22, 2023

I need to speak to someone over the phone

Summary of Shaw Cable Customer Service Calls

14% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Shaw Cable?

Product/ Service Question:

• “Wifi connection”
  • “Wifi router isn't working”
  • “Internet no working”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Bill”
  • “Is the bill all in one for shaw and Roger's because I paid all my money to Roger's for shaw and Roger's together”
  • “Billing problem”

• “About my account”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancelling account”
  • “To cancel services”
  • “To cancel free Crave subscritpion”

Account Question:

• “Cannot get into our account”
  • “Stbblocked”
  • “Balance due issue”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Change addresse”
  • “Modem return”
  • “Equipment return and billing question”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Where is my shaw service person”
  • “I have a tracking number I need to give somebody because I returned some equipment”
  • “New package”

Cards Question:

• “Update credit card”
  • “Credit card expired”
  • “Updating credit card”

Refund Question:

• “Can you refund money for my account please”

Other Question:

• “Waiting for tech to hook up I have been waiting since 12”
  • “Ndmsmsmamsms”
  • “Remote problem”

About

Summary

Shaw Cable, Inc. is telecommunication company. It was founded in 1966 under the name Capital Cable Television. Today company has over 3.4 million customers. Shaw cable started as cable company and nowadays they offer television, internet, home phone and bundles, voice services, data services, gateway, TV and video services. Shaw Communications consists of several companies: Shaw Direct, Shaw Broadcast Services, Shaw Business, Shaw Tracking, and Shaw Media. Company has great customer service that is available any time you need it. Also Shaw Communications tries to help people providing charity events. For example, Together is Amazing is targeted to gather food for food banks. Shaw Cable is headquartered in Edmonton, Canada.

Shaw Cable reviews and complaints

1.7
Rogers Communications
634 reviews
1.5
Do you have something to say about Shaw Cable? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup