Last week a Shaw installer came to my neighbor's house to install Shaw and left the telephone/cable box open. Its been sitting there for a week. Called Shaw, chatted with them to no avail. Hope this does not fall on deaf ears.
This is hopeless professionalism from Shaw Customer care and Shaw cable company. I have attached the photos for benefit of all. My neighbors also called Shaw a couple of times and nothing has happened so far. I hope this will resolve the matter.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Shaw Cable Bundle Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "They failed to provide the fact that it is strictly a middle man company, and that after purchasing your local number you still have to pay for an account directly..."
- "Hello. DirectTV installed a big satellite dish on the (newer) roof of my home-that I rent out in Copperas Cove. My tenant claims his mother had ordered the service (long..."
- "Directv account number:76802935Within the past 7 months I have encountered a repetitive problem with Directv's install that has caused damage to my Yamaha A.V.R. and Mitsubishi TV. The first time..."
- "When I see the Nasdaq website, there is a advertise link- "free beauty products samples ". I click in to the link, there is a small quiz, after small..."
- "We have been using Lysol wipes for ages. Gave it a shot to Kirkland . Big mistake. After a couple of wipes the apparently the plastic toilet seat developed a..."
- "Okay, on June 6th, I booked my flight tickets with Cheapoair, supposedly I would leave from Calgary, CA to New York City on the 12th, then leave from New York..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."
- "Ashley furniture - never again , the worse furniture and experience ever . We got today the delivery from Ashley Winnipeg of furniture which costed 5000 dollars. My family and..."
- "I found this on the internet, hoping it is easy to use. I wanted a working cheat for Cooking Fever. Then it asks for username and amount of coins and..."