I’ve been with Shaw for so long (10+ years) and I am so disappointed with their services!

Their TV has constant glitches and disconnections and their phone line gets spammed with so many calls I had to change my number and put it on the do not call list!!!

Their internet gets worse! I pay for their best internet plan and wire up my pc and the latency and upload speeds were not as advertised!

They throttled me for a whole month so far and I hardly use anything online! I was on vacation and they claimed I used up 20 TB of bandwidth! This is so stupid that i guess I’ll cancel their services oh wait I can’t because their retarded staff sells me so much unwanted crap and my internet cuts out before I cancel the payment!

You better go with tells or prepare to deal with stuff you shouldn’t have to deal with! Thanks a lot Shaw, 10+ year customer gone out the door.

I pay 300 dollars a month for a terrible service that doesn’t work half the time and the staff made fun of me for asking them to bridge their stupid non functioning router for an extremely expensive business grade router

I’m done with their trashy and 1960’s service and I think something needs to change if they want to have loyal customers

Product or Service Mentioned: Shaw Cable Bundle.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: I will switch to another company.

Shaw Cable Pros: Offers good starting plan, Fast internet speeds when unthrottled.

Shaw Cable Cons: Quality of cable and internet, Argumentative customer servioce, Very poor customer service, Takes forever to get help on phone line.

Comments